Heath Company offered a variety of software applications, including Operating Systems, programming languages, word processors, and utilities. Most of the software, that Heath Company provided, were licensed from other companies.
Heath Company still exists in Benton Harbor, MI, but they only handle training classes. The computer operations had been sold to multiple companies, including Zenith and Group Bull.
- HDOS - Heath Company released HDOS into the public domain in the late 80's.
- CP/M - Licensed from Digital Research
- UCSD P-System (Pascal)
- H-8/H-88 Cassette Operating Software
- Microsoft BASIC Interpreter
- Microsoft BASIC Compiler
- Microsoft FORTRAN
- Microsoft COBOL-80
- Microsoft MACRO-80 Assembly Language
- C BASIC
- Advanced MAC-Assembler
- Remote Batch Terminal Emulator
- Computerized Phone System (CPS)
- RTTY Communications Processor Software
- PEARL Level 3
- Condor Relational Data Base Management System
- Magic Wand
- Zenith Electronic Typing